Assessment and Tax

  • Print

When the Province of Manitoba Assessment Branch provides you with a notice that your property has been reassessed, you may apply for a revision of the assessment to the Board of Revision established annually by your municipality. Knowing that you are paying your fair share of property taxes based on the reference year market value is important. We can help value your property and/or appeal your assessment.

Under the legislation, a property owner may also bring support along to the board hearings, and our team can assist in the actual appeal process.